When you wake up every morning, what’s the first thing that comes to mind? Do you welcome each new day with a smile, happiness and excitement? Or are you wishing you could go back sleep; dreading whatever the new day has in store for you? If you’re not already, I’m sure you want to be able to enjoy every day and love every minute of your life. Unfortunately, you’ve got a laundry list of responsibilities that you tell yourself are keeping you from being able to do what you truly want to do. You’ve got a mortgage, family, bills that you need to be sure you can pay, etc. This list of excuses is just that, excuses. When you’re ready to really follow your passion, and have the right attitude, nothing can stop you. So, what’s really stopping you from following your dreams?
Recently, I found a great article on www.broccolicity.com titled, 10 Habits of People Who Follow Their Dreams. When you have the opportunity, I’d suggest reading the entire article, but I’ll provide you with the 10 habits that they listed:
1. They see challenges as opportunities.
2. They see life as a game.
3. Living the life they want is the only option.
4. They always speak the truth.
5. They aren’t just dreamers: they act on their desires.
6. They expect and know that they deserve the best.
7. They have no fear or guilt when asking for what they want.
8. They create their own rules.
9. They’ve learned to be comfortable being uncomfortable.
10. They have teachers, mentors and role models.
If you’re a part of Youngevity®, you’re already on the path to following your dreams. You’ve decided that you want to take control of your health and life. You may look at those 10 habits listed above and can resonate with a few; if not all. Remember, every morning you wake up is a new opportunity to go after your dreams; live life the way you want and create your own rules.
Now go follow your dreams!